If you are looking to work in the government sector and have a desire to serve your country then this article is for you. Here we will be discussing about the 554 vacancies available for Patwari & Lekhpal position in Uttarakhand. If interested, please go ahead and read on!
The state of Uttarakhand has been making strides in terms of growth and development, with a significant increase in its GDP, which has helped them reach out to more people from across India. In order to maintain their growth momentum they need manpower that can help them achieve it. The department of revenue needs Patwaris who will be responsible for maintaining records related to land transactions while Lekhpal will take care of taxes levied on goods.
Post Details :
Importanat Dates :
|Last Date to apply for form||5th August 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Fees||7th August 2021|
|Exam Date||Novenber 2021|
Uttarakhand Patwari Jobs Complete Details–Total 391 Posts
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Jobs Complete Details–Total 163 Posts
|U S Nagar||56||10||02||08||06||30|
Candidate must be graduated from a well known board for this UKSSSC Lekhpal Patwari Bharti 2021
Age Limits :
- Patwari: 21 Years to 28 Years.
- Lekhpal: 21 Years to 35 Years.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Standard Test and the Written Examination as well.The details about the required Physical Standards and the exam pattern are available below.
Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal selection process will have 3 Phases.
- Physical Standar Test
- physical Efficiency Test
- Written examination
Physical Standards Test (Onyl Patwari)
- Height-168 cms minimum required.
- Chest-84 cms with expansion.
- Height-152 cms minimum required.
- Weight-45 Kgs minimum
Physical Efficiency Test (Lekpal & Patwari)
- Male- 7 Kms Running in maximum 60 mins.
- Female- 3.5 Kms running in maximum 35 min.
Written Examination Test (Lekpal & Patwari)
- After the pysical tests,admit cards will be provided to the candidatesfor written examination conducted by UKSSSC.
- Exam will be of minimum 100 marks.
- 2 hours of examination with 100 quoestions,1 mark of each question
- Negative marking of 1/4 marks deduction for every wrong answer.
- Minimun marks for SC/ST to Qualify-35Marks
- Minimun marks for Gen/OBC to Qualify-45Marks
Examination Fees (Online mode Only)